sábado, 2 de enero de 2016

Custom order list for 2016 OPEN NOW

Hi, everyone :)


I'm glad to announce that the custom order list for 2016 is finally open!!


If you are interested in getting a baby from me, this is a great opportunity. But hurry up, because some of the slots are already booked!

You can see pictures of my previous work here on the blog, here you have all my 2015 babies: http://fetamareborn.blogspot.com.es/search/label/Reborn%202015

Some information about custom orders:


· What you can choose

   - You can choose the kit
   - Gender
   - Ethnicity (skin color)
   - Hair color
   - Hair style (you can send me reference pics if you want)
   - Eye color if the kits have open eyes

· Coming home stuff

   - 2-3 brand new outfits
   - Pacifier
   - Blanket
   - 2 Extra diapers
   - Toothbrush for brush the hair (is what I use for style their hair)
   - Certificates
   - Possible extras

  All in a gift box and really nice packed

Shipping cost is free of charge


· Prices

The prices depend on the kit and details that you choose but usually start at 890 USD all included
  
· Extras:
   - If you want a belly plate will be 25 USD extra plus the cost of the belly plate. If the kit comes with one I  will paint it free of cost.

· Terms and conditions

   - Payment plans are accepted, I will need regular payments (as we agree them)
   - Payments are not refundable and not transferable
   - I send lots of pictures during the process and a full high-quality photoshoot when the baby is finished. So
     I don't accept returns
   - Baby comes from a smoke-free home. I have pets, but they are kept away from the reborning area


Finish a baby will take me at least 2-3 weeks (maybe more). You will receive updates with work in progress pictures or wrote updates during the process and the full high-quality photoshoot when the baby is finished.


. Do you want to place an order?


   Contact me trough my email (lidiatoex@gmail.com) or trough facebook          (https://www.facebook.com/fetama.reborn.5). Letting me know that you are interested in place an order.    Once you tell me the kit and details that you want I will give you the final price. 


If you are interested or if you have any question, feel free to ask me I will be more than happy to answer you.





Thanks for all, Lidia




22 comentarios:

  1. Preciosa molt real am ganas de abraçarla

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. m'alegra que t'agradi :) aviat podras tenir-la a casa :)

      Eliminar
    2. ja tinc ganas de abraçarla am aquesta carona, cada dia miro si li veig cabell ejje

      Eliminar
    3. ja li he començat a posar, en una setmana o aixi espero que estigui acabada o gairebe acabada

      Eliminar
    4. lidia vendeme un bebe reborn }

      Eliminar
  2. Hola, vivo en Peru, lo cual aqui de pagan con soles,cuanto seria el kit mas barato?
    me gustaria una niña morenita de cabello rizadito
    Haces entregas internacionales verdad?

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Cuanto costara una bebe de pelo castaño claro y ojos miel niña

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Porfavor, eacribeme a lidiatoex@gmail.com

      Eliminar
    2. lidia hay alguna bebes con los ojos abiertos que se igual a lindea cuanto vale

      Eliminar
    3. porfavor quiero inisiar mi canal de youtube con una bebe igual a lindea que no se la misma que se parecida

      contestame porfis soy tu fan numero 1

      Eliminar
  4. Hola,Lidia cuanto vale la bebé Lindea?

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hola, Lidia cuanto vale la bebé Lindea?

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hola, Lidia me llamo Irene,cuanto vale la bebé Lindea?

    ResponderEliminar
  7. hello irene how much is the baby lindea

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hola Lídia, et vull fer una pregunta quant costaria la bebe més barata

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Lidia, torno a ser l angela de BCN. Em pots connectar al meu mail angelavidal76@yahoo.es???? Estaríem molt interessats en un bebè reborn, nen, ulls oberts, venes... gràcies!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Hola lidia cuanto sale la bebe con los ojos abiertos

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Hola muy buenas tardes y como cuanto salen tus bebés reborn
    Saludos y bonito día

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Hola, me gustaria adquirir un Bebe para el Cumpleaños de mi hija

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Hola quan costaria la nena Lindea molts petons

    ResponderEliminar